Moldflow Insight Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Moldflow Insight Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Moldflow Insight topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMI2024.1 / Failed Studies Without Any Reason

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
michaelschoenberger2160
291 Views, 4 Replies

AMI2024.1 / Failed Studies Without Any Reason

Hi,
Is there anyone who has the same problem and finds that with AMI2024.1 their studies faile for no apparent reason? There are some studies that faile (FAILED) during Fill&Pack or during Warp and there is no information in the log file, no warning, no error message and when I start the same study again it completes successfully.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Hi @michaelschoenberger2160 ,

Sorry to hear about your solving issues. Are you running local, to a cluster, or to our cloud?

I would suggest creating a support case.  They can help you share the SCM log files with our team to see what is happening.

Mason

Message 3 of 5

Hi Mason,

mainly remotely on other workstations. I set the job limit on the SCM to 1 but that didn't solve the problem.  I thought, that large models (8 million elements) have the problem only, but studies with ~ 3 million elements show the same issues with failed runnings.

Michael

Message 4 of 5

Hello @michaelschoenberger2160 ,

Thank you for the additional details.  I would still suggest creating a support case so our support team can review your SCM log files.

Mason

Message 5 of 5

Hello Mason,

I've created a support case, thanks a lot.

Michael

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report