Community
Meshmixer
Welcome to Autodesk’s Meshmixer Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Meshmixer topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

403 Forbidden error when trying to download MeshMixer

31 REPLIES 31
Message 1 of 32
Anonymous
3894 Views, 31 Replies

403 Forbidden error when trying to download MeshMixer

Hello,

I am getting an 403 Forbidden error when I try to access the downloads at https://www.meshmixer.com/.  This happens in both Chrome and Edge and also in incognito mode.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!

-- Charles

31 REPLIES 31
Message 21 of 32
edylanNN2X2
in reply to: MagWeb

It is Friday the 26th and I am getting the 403 error.

I read the forum messages earlier in the month. Seeing the same issue today I come back to the forum and see that some had success.

... I did not.

Its not disheartening at all *sarcasm*

Message 22 of 32
William_Cromar
in reply to: Anonymous

I stand by my critique of this $3B multinational publicly traded corporation.

Message 23 of 32
Message 24 of 32
Anonymous

Sure, the way back machine works to download but as soon as you go to tun it you get "The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable." or running it off a separate drive "Windows cannot find Drive name\Autodesk mesh mixer blah blah.exe. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.

Wish I'd been told about the program a few weeks earlier by the sounds of things 😅

Message 25 of 32
William_Cromar

Sorry that's happening. We installed in our makerspace on a machine running Windows 10 and it went OK. I did NOT try the Mac install so I can't comment on any issues there.

Message 26 of 32
tony.dove3

nope still not working in uk ..   

bin like that since 2/3 weeks now  ... taking the p...s if you ask me 😞 

Message 27 of 32
tony.dove3

nope !!  aint working here in uk   bin like that for ages 😞

Message 28 of 32
mtreding

It seems to be down again. I was able to download 3.5 for Windows from this Wayback Machine link: https://web.archive.org/web/20200604032916/http://www.meshmixer.com/downloads/Autodesk_Meshmixer_v3p...

Message 29 of 32
Anonymous

Meshmixer.com is back down. 403 again.

Message 30 of 32
William_Cromar

Is anyone aware if Meshmixer features have been somehow folded into a Fusion 360 add-in? Autodesk MBA-types couldn't be such troglodytes as to kill the features of MM outright without trying to make bank. Then again, we're talking Autodesk, where innovation gets bought out to die.

Message 31 of 32
tony.dove3
in reply to: William_Cromar

that's all very well but what if you have not got fusion ?? like most of the poor souls out there ?? again Autodesk does not give a flying f...k about its client base ..  all they are interested in is FOLLOWING THE MONEY !! 😞 

Message 32 of 32
William_Cromar
in reply to: tony.dove3

I don't disagree with you at all. I'm just trying to figure out their strategy... assuming there is one.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report