Community
Maya Shading, Lighting and Rendering
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya materials topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with arnold

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
907 Views, 4 Replies

Trouble with arnold

Hello, so I'm relatively new to Maya, but during the last few weeks when I've been using it, Arnold renderer was working fine. Now when I try to open options for render current frame, batch render, or render sequence, I get an error like this:
// Warning: file: C:/Program Files/Autodesk/Maya2020/scripts/others/renderOptions.mel line 19: Renderer "arnold" does not provide render options.

Any ideas?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
mspeer
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi!

There are no such options for Arnold, simply don't try to open the options window.

If you want to change any Arnold settings, then please open the Render Settings window instead.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: mspeer

@mspeer Okay thank you. One thing though, where do I select the file output for the render? I couldn't find it anywhere in the Arnold render settings, and that's why I was trying to open options. Maybe I just missed it. 

Message 4 of 5
mspeer
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi!

You can find the file output in Render Settings:

Common > File Output > ...

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: mspeer

Thank you! I thought that meant just the name of the save and not the actual location. It makes sense now.

Cheers,

Theo

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report