Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xgen interactive grooming guide issue

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
shrikant.morey
662 Views, 2 Replies

xgen interactive grooming guide issue

Hi,

I am working on a file with xgen interactive grooming,  complete the groom and attache it with rig file using blandshape.  And its look proper with rig.

But the problem occur when i reference the rig in an animation file, all descriptions guide going straight/loose its combing.

I find a solution but its not possible to do it on every shot which is: re-reference the fur file and attache/blandshape it with rig.  Also try wrap but not working.

Dose anyone have solution for this problem.  It would be helpful.

Image attached here. 

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
marcury
in reply to: shrikant.morey

nobody reply this basic reference issue? i just there now..... like magic lose a simple guides shape..... pretty happy with yeti , after bad experience with xgen core , i found this xgen interactive more stable and simple and ........ my god..................my eyebrows are broken because a reference animated? and nobody reply ? 

Message 3 of 3
marcury
in reply to: shrikant.morey

in my case problem is because reference animation file , first frame started in different pose , when open scene first frame should be in same position of the base model A pose or whatever... xgen dont remember its original position from base model 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report