Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent! Graph Editor not working

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
scapitta
490 Views, 6 Replies

Urgent! Graph Editor not working

Hi, I have a problem with Maya 2022.3. The Graph Editor is blank, I only see the attributes on the left, but keys and curves are not there. It is not happening on a particular scene but with all of them, even if I start with a new one. 

(I tried opening some scenes that are perfectly working with Maya 2018).

I tried deleting the preferences, but nothing changed. I installed the last Maya 2023 and I have the same issue.

Can someone please help?

Labels (3)
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
zewt
in reply to: scapitta

It looks like you're only seeing the left-side pane of the graph editor.  There's a draggable separator between the attribute list and the graph, it looks like the separator has been dragged all the way to the right.  Maybe it just needs to be dragged back to the left.

Message 3 of 7
dariush
in reply to: zewt

That's what it looks like to me too, but there should be the little drag bar still visible if that was the case, no?

dariush_0-1649981220213.png

I don't see that in the screen grab, is it maybe cut off in the image? Do you see that bar at all?

Message 4 of 7
scapitta
in reply to: dariush

Yes sure @dariush and @zewt, that's the first thing I have checked, the problem is that the little bar is not there, so I can't drag it to the left.

Message 5 of 7
dariush

Is it the same if you undock the window and/or change the worskpace back to Maya Classic from Animation?

Message 6 of 7
dariush

Honestly, I had weird display issues in the past (GE and HyperShade would crash the system if opened on second monitor) and nothing I tried worked from prefs deletion to re-installing Maya, AND the issue persisted in multiple versions of Maya (2018, 2019, 2020). So I would up re-installing Windows 10 and then the apps and that cleared it up. It took me weeks of trouble shooting and working around the issues before finally nuking the system and reinstalling everything clean. Has me currently considering dual booting my system with Linux to see if Maya's stability is better. Just need to find the time.

Message 7 of 7
scapitta
in reply to: dariush

@dariush yes, if I undock it or I change the workspace it is the same

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report