Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uneven tangents in Graph editor?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
727 Views, 3 Replies

Uneven tangents in Graph editor?

Hello! 

I have a problem with the graph editor. I am using non weighted tangents and would expect the tangent handles to be same lenght on both sides and not stretch or shrink. They do however. See images attached. I am using maya 2017. That is what we use at work as well and there is no problem with the tangents there... Anyone know the setting to keep them all the same lenght? They don't behave like this in "classic", but I prefer to work with "modern" graph editor. 

Best,

Mikael

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
sean.heasley
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous

What GPU are you using and does the driver version match up with our certified hardware list?

You can find our certified hardware list here!

Also, is your Maya 2017 up to date? If not, please update Update 5 and let me know if anything changes!

Message 3 of 4
sean.heasley
in reply to: sean.heasley

Hi @Anonymous

Just wanted to check in to see how things were going. Are you still having this issue?

If your issue is resolved, please click Accept as Solution on the posts that helped you so others in the community can find them easily.

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: sean.heasley

Hello! Thank you for the advice. I will look into this hopefully in the weekend.

Mikael

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report