Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The right mouse button does not work

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
11770 Views, 6 Replies

The right mouse button does not work

The right mouse button does not work on the screen where I select the object, I click and nothing happens, if I hold the button for a while it takes to appear option, object mode, face, etc.

The problem seems to be on the screen, when I right click on extrude for example it works, but in the selection screen no, you know what can be, I already uninstalled and installed and nothing worked, until a week ago maya worked normally

Sorry for anything misunderstood, so using google transtlate

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Anyone to help me?

Message 3 of 7
pshwayka

Just so I understand...are you trying to select objects with the right mouse button? By default, objects in Maya are selected with a left mouse click.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: pshwayka

No. It turns out that the right mouse button does not work.

I click to go in the functions of face, vertex, edger. But the window does not appear.

Sometimes it works sometimes not, most times it does not. Is it a problem with the video card?

Message 5 of 7
edwardsc3

The selected "solution" is not a solution. The solution is to right-click-and-hold.

The menu does not appear when you just right-click. But if you hold that click, the menu will appear. Continue holding until the mouse is over the selection you want, then you can release to select it.

Tags (1)
Message 6 of 7
victorlara50
in reply to: edwardsc3

It’s not working for me. Using a Wacom tablet, is there a keyboard shortcut for this menu?

Message 7 of 7
h.taillez
in reply to: victorlara50

when i would select a camera with the shortcut "space+click select cam", my right click did not show the menu,
so my solution for the menu click was in, Windows/_Settings/Preference/_Marking menu editor.
now you can control where you clicking and witch region click you want to use

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report