Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tell us what you're working on!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
sean.heasley
279 Views, 2 Replies

Tell us what you're working on!!

Hi all!

I wanted to start a fun thread where everyone and anyone can post what their working on! Whether it be an animation, character, scripts you name it! Post it here and get some feedback, critique or advice on where to go with it!

To get the ball rolling, I'm currently working on recreating the first environment scene I ever made and bringing it into UE4. This image is of the original scene I did back in college and was the first scene I was proud of. Granted it's pretty dated nowadays but I'm excited to work on it and revamp it into a current gen environment!

alley.jpg

Please feel free to post anything you're working on! I love to see other peoples art especially when they're outside my comfortable mediums like environment art and I'll be checking this thread regularly to give out critique, advice and tips and I hope you all will do the same!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: sean.heasley

wow ... that still looks good :). I'm a beginner so I've decided to recreate my living room. Will post when its done 🙂 !

Message 3 of 3
sean.heasley
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous 

Thanks for the compliment! I worked pretty hard on this back in school so I was pretty proud of it at the time lol.

Feel free to post WIP in shots of your scene, I'd love to see your progress!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report