Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

something is wrong with my multi-touch gestures settings

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
482 Views, 4 Replies

something is wrong with my multi-touch gestures settings

My computer is Acer Switch7 with Windows10 system and Wacom touch screen.

I encountered this problem when I was using student version of Maya 2019.

When I used free trial of Maya 2018, I could use three gestures to guide the view of modeling window, without pressing any key.

When my free trial expired, I downloaded Maya2019 and actived my student license. However, I can't guide the view with gestures this time. I have already enabled the multi-touch gestures in preference, but I have to press alt, and there was only one gesture responded.

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I'm having the same problem with the surface pro 4 after updating to 2019.

@Anonymous wrote:

My computer is Acer Switch7 with Windows10 system and Wacom touch screen.

I encountered this problem when I was using student version of Maya 2019.

When I used free trial of Maya 2018, I could use three gestures to guide the view of modeling window, without pressing any key.

When my free trial expired, I downloaded Maya2019 and actived my student license. However, I can't guide the view with gestures this time. I have already enabled the multi-touch gestures in preference, but I have to press alt, and there was only one gesture responded.

Message 3 of 5
morganloomis

I'm encountering the same issue, it seems like multi-touch might be broken in 2019? I'm on a surface book 2, multi-touch is turned on in the preferences but doesn't work in the viewport. It works in 2018. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: morganloomis

I can't agree with you more.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

When will this be fixed? I'd like to try the new Maya features but no touch makes it pretty unusable.

I have a Lenovo Yoga with Windows 10

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report