Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help! What is going on here?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
260 Views, 1 Reply

Please help! What is going on here?

Ok so, I had spent a few weeks working on my first humanoid model in maya for a school project, and yesterday I had finally finished it and was going to make a mini show reel of it for the class project. But today when I opened the once completely fine model file to find that somehow and for some reason all the parts of the model where squished and inverted into very very strange shapes, they were also frozen and all moved to the origin (0,0,0). I was able to unfreeze it to examine the parts and it seems unsalvageable. I have no other saves for this so if anyone has an idea as to what might be going on and if there's a way to fix it please let me know as soon as you can. Here's an image of what happened to the model partsthe larger deformed part in the top middle used to be a normal humanoid torso, the two parts on either side used to be arms that seem to have been inverted and crushed. And multiple other cosmetic parts were also deformed. Somehow the only uneffected parts are the legs feet and hands.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Can you share the file here?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report