Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodeskโ€™s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Pivot Maya 2022 and NASA

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
jeronimocollares3d
400 Views, 4 Replies

Pivot Maya 2022 and NASA

NASA is trying to find out, together with the Quantum Physics departments of the faculty of Harvad and Cambridge, how the orientation of PIVOT changes in Maya 2022. After months of intense research, they teamed up with the Russian and Chinese institutes to find the answer and, as expected, failed again. ๐Ÿ™‚

That said, as reported by the world press, I come here on this forum to ask: how do you change the pivot orientation in Maya 2022?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

The world can be calmer now. Humanity was saved, I figured out how to do it myself.

It would be prudent to make this easier for future generations of humans... maybe a few more icons on the screen... Autodesk would only gain from that.

Message 3 of 5

With move tool, just keep pressing w and keep pressing left mouse button and choose in the marking menu local or world. Easy. ^^

Message 4 of 5

Not so easy - need a reference to do angle... a bad solution to a simple thing. But i solved it...

Message 5 of 5

...a litle update here:

using the stupid W and click - more one idea from Autodesk (bad idea as usual):

- dont show the option 'local'.

End. Possible solution? Change to Blender.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report