Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only first frame rendering in high quality! using render sequence

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
Anonymous
1535 Views, 7 Replies

Only first frame rendering in high quality! using render sequence

Hi, when i rendering using arnold, render sequence, only first frame render in high quality, then all frames have a different low auality. Please give me advice.

konteinerovoz_2_4ast_fin.1700.jpgkonteinerovoz_2_4ast_fin.1701.jpgScreenshot_11.pngScreenshot_12.pngScreenshot_13.png

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
sean.heasley
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous 

What happens if you render one of the other frames by itself? Does it come out nice or blurry?

Also, have you tweaked the actual Arnold settings to improve the quality?

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: sean.heasley

Thanks for reply. i try to start render from different frames, but always only first frame render in high quality, then render speed increases, and quality goes down. When i try to render only one frame, its good. I already render half of this sequence, and it was great, all frames, then i resave it in a different file, and delet first part of sequence, to reduce quantity of poligons (i dont change render settings). Then i continued to render of second part and somthing goes wrong. P.S. sorry for my English 😃

Screenshot_14.png

Message 4 of 8
mspeer

Hi!

If this is a scene-specific issue that happens after deleting some scene-content i highly recommend to provide the scene-file to get a solution fast.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: mspeer

hi, that is my scene-file. I try to post a reply, but it not works, maybe you will see few same answers, sorry for this.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1g4RhOR7U4LvvDH_wzlBrQfE21Unjc96e

Message 6 of 8
mspeer

Hi!

I found nothing special in your scene that leads to such a problem (although there are some other problems).

Your result looks like if you have Arnold rendering enabled in Viewport and then starting playback (maybe using Playblast?).

Here my recommendations:

1. Update Maya

2. Update Arnold

3. Switch Viewport to Viewport 2.0 before starting rendering.

4. Open Maya Render View: Render > Render Sequence (check options) and maybe enable Add to Render View so you can check your result directly in Maya.

Maybe try:

5. Switch Evaluation Mode from "Parallel" to "DG" (in Preferences).

Message 7 of 8
sean.heasley

Hi @Anonymous 

I'm just checking in to see if you need more help with this. Did the suggestion that @mspeer provided work for you?

If so, please click Accept as Solution on the posts that helped you so others in the community can find them easily.

Message 8 of 8
Anonymous

Thanks, i use the recommendation number 4 and its works!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report