Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAYA 2020 cursor not functioning with a Wacom tablet

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
baris.cavusoglu
859 Views, 3 Replies

MAYA 2020 cursor not functioning with a Wacom tablet

I have a new MacBook Pro and recently downloaded Maya 2020. 

My Wacom tablet is not working properly. (It does work properly with other software like Adobe PS).

For instance:

- when I press command and move the camera around after I release command the moving tool gets stuck and the only way to fix it to move to cursor out of viewport and click once. 

- when I want tome the camera around in different combinations like dragging then zooming, I cannot because my commands are not responsive. For instance, I'll have to press command then zoom in, then release command and then repress command and then rotate.

I'd appreciate any support!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

I am indeed seeing this on my end as well.  I will get this logged.  your next best bet is to use the option key as it does not seem to suffer from the stuck tracking.

Cheers!

Nelson Cruz
Manager, Software QA Engineering
Installation & Licensing forums | Contact product support | Autodesk AREA

Message 3 of 4

Hey Nelson, 

Thanks for letting me know that you are also having a similar problem. 

Also I'm facing two other bugs that might have a similar root, the outliner stops functioning properly after a couple of hierarchical changes made with middle click.

And also, after opening another scene when navigated around, last frame that was open on the previous file pops in and out all the time. Changing the camera fixes the problem but it is really annoying. 

Also, one other thing is, when Maya is closed, after I click and open a file, an empty scene opens. Then I 'll have to click to the file I want it open again to open it.

Message 4 of 4

I have not seen these other issue you are reporting.  Is it possible to record your screen showing what is happening.  May help me reproduce on my end.

Nelson Cruz
Manager, Software QA Engineering
Installation & Licensing forums | Contact product support | Autodesk AREA

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report