Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frame mismatch error while opening file. Stuck at 99%

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
3110 Views, 8 Replies

Frame mismatch error while opening file. Stuck at 99%

So I have a scene file with one character rig and a few objects, all of them referenced into it. I did some animation on them and closed the file. Now whenever I try to open it, it just gets stuck at 99% while loading one of the reference files and I get the following error : Frame rate mismatch: The imported scene frame rate '24 fps' differs from the existing frame rate '25 fps'. Imported animation keys may not match scene frames and become fractional.

I tried a few permutation/combinations in the import options but that did not work. I also tried importing the file instead of opening it, and referring the file. Nothing worked. 

Tags (1)
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
sean.heasley
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous

Its possible the file may have been corrupted if it wasn't optimized or if there was a lot of history hanging around.

When you get a chance, can you please zip and attach the scene file here or via dropbox/google drive or another file sharing program so I can take a look at it?

Message 3 of 9
sean.heasley
in reply to: sean.heasley

Hi @Anonymous

Just wanted to check in to see how things were going. Are you still having this issue?

If your issue is resolved, please click Accept as Solution on the posts that helped you so others in the community can find them easily.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous

Hi @sean.heasley ,

Sorry for being unresponsive. I will get back to you regarding the issue on Monday as at the moment I do not have access to the machine. (I am also planning to edit replace each referenced file with a different version and see if that works.) Will keep you posted. Thanks for your time.

Message 5 of 9
sean.heasley

Hi @Anonymous

No worries! I'll keep an eye on this thread and look for your update Monday!

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous

Alright. So this is what did the trick. I opened the file with "load no reference" option. Then I switched on one reference at a time. Found the culprit and replaced that reference with another one. Shed some tears of joy. Got back to work. 

Message 7 of 9
sean.heasley

Hi @Anonymous

Awesome! Glad you're up and running again!

Message 8 of 9
rovetta.n6KAWR

Hello 

i actually found a solution, since also the reference scene ( the rig)  won't open.

i opened maya without any scene and active the ' keep keys at current frames' in settings>time slider

that allow me to open the scene with in reference and also the rig whit different framerate.

Hope this post will help someone like me 

BB

Message 9 of 9
alex.bannerman

@Anonymous & @rovetta.n6KAWR 

Both of these got me round the issue of mismatch frame rate and references not loading. File would hold at 100% and nothing would open.

Saved me big time this AM.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report