Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera error

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1175 Views, 3 Replies

Camera error

I get an error when I select my camera. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Maya. It worked for a short while and then it got an error again. I tried creating a new camera on a completely different project name and importing my original project in but I still get an error. Here is what the error says:

// Error: file: C:/Program Files/Autodesk/Maya2017/scripts/turtle/ilrUserInterface.mel line 4663: objectTypeUI: Object 'AttributeEditor|MainAttributeEditorLayout|formLayout87|AEmenuBarLayout|AErootLayout|AEStackLayout|AErootLayoutPane|AEbaseFormLayout|AEcontrolFormLayout|AttrEdcameraFormLayout|scrollLayout2|columnLayout4|frameLayout47|columnLayout25|frameLayout51|columnLayout30|channelBox1' not found. //

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
camiloesc
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi! Did you resolve it?

Thanks

Message 3 of 4
224bbs
in reply to: Anonymous

I fixed this error by making a fresh new file but didn't grab back what i worked on before because i was worried that other file is corrupted.
so now i have to work everting again.

Message 4 of 4
224bbs
in reply to: 224bbs

스크린샷 2024-09-01 222211.png

OH hey, i think i found a fix!!

So, there is "TurtleDefaultBakeLayer" at the Outliner and i don't know what this does but after unload this "Turtle.mll" plugin at Windows-Setting/Preferences-Plugin Manager, the error is gone!!

Hope this help for everyone!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report