Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue box in time slider

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
2547 Views, 3 Replies

Blue box in time slider

Hello everyone!

I'm been using Maya for 3 years and just today, when I opened a model I was working these days, the perspective viewport looked like a grey layer was over it, I reseted the camera but then I figured out the problem was a blue box in the timeslider, when I delete it all became normal.

At this moment I do not know what that means! But it changes from opacity 50% to 100% in the timeslider and all I have done is modeling and animating using selected keys! 

BLUE BOX IN THE TIME SLIDER: OPACITY 50% AND 100% IN DIFERENT FRAMES

1.png2 .png3.png 

AFTER DELETED ALL COLORS COME TO NORMAL.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
sean.heasley
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous 

I'm trying to get this to appear on my Maya but I'm not seeing it.

Do you have any idea how it started to appear there?

If not, when you get a chance can you please zip and attach the scene file here or via dropbox/google drive or another file sharing program so I can take a look at it? If the file is confidential or under NDA please send it to me in a private message instead of posting it here.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: sean.heasley

Yep! I already sent you a private message! 

Thanks a lot!

Message 4 of 4
sean.heasley
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi @Anonymous 

Thanks for sending me the file!

The box seems to be appearing because of _Scout_0034:_UNKNOWN_REF_NODE_fosterParent1 in the Outliner.

Simply delete this and the box should disappear but the animation won't be affected.

Please let me know if this helps or if you need any more assistance!

If one or more of these posts helped answer your question, please click Accept as Solution on the posts that helped you so others in the community can find them easily.

Kudos are greatly appreciated. Everyone likes a thumbs up!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report