Announcements
Due to scheduled maintenance, the Autodesk Community will be inaccessible from 10:00PM PDT on Oct 16th for approximately 1 hour. We appreciate your patience during this time.
Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Skeleton Face Rig Issue (Mesh going Crazy)

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
lexxtacy1
605 Views, 4 Replies

Advanced Skeleton Face Rig Issue (Mesh going Crazy)

Hello everyone. I'm using Advanced Skeleton plugin. I have really simple and i believe perfect model for animation and rigging. When Select the Eye and click the Eyeball under the Fit, My character mesh going really distorted. Also created eye just huge.  

Other problem is the jaw referance. When i choose jaw vertex and click the jaw, again mesh gonna really crazy and distorted. I can't get rid of this problem.

I check the normals and theyre ok. topo is good. i clean the mesh before i start. freeze the locations... What should i do?

This is normal look.

lexxtacy1_3-1651487918415.png

,This is the result of the jaw.

lexxtacy1_1-1651487830951.png

This is the result of the eye

lexxtacy1_2-1651487873876.png

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
naomiR3CZ7
in reply to: lexxtacy1

Hi !

I'm experiencing the same problems... Have you found the solution ?? 
There is really nothing about that on the internet...

Message 3 of 5

Did anyone find the solution for this issue?

Message 4 of 5
firefaced
in reply to: lexxtacy1

I have stuck with the same problem. All you have to do is to go into "DeformationSystem" and find there Eye_R and Eye_L and Jaw_M - delete all of those joints with all it's children. And then you can select Eyeball and Jaw without any problems.

But then you cannot build face rig (((

I tried renaming bones, but still the same problem

Message 5 of 5
damaggio
in reply to: firefaced

It's because he posted in the wrong forum page, should be in animation and rigging . 👍

People forgot how to read.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report