Community
Maya Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maya 2023.3.1 Update?

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
amir.kadiev2
628 Views, 8 Replies

Maya 2023.3.1 Update?

Saw this update for Maya 2023.3 but I can't find any release notes for it.  It also says the release date is May 27th 2024 but it's available for download now.

amirkadiev2_0-1716482503803.png

Anyone know what the patch is about?

Labels (3)
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
damaggio
in reply to: amir.kadiev2

Mine is earlier the 26th.

Message 3 of 9
bergjones

The 2023.3.1 update has no release notes, says it releases in a date that is in the future and wont update successfully if you try to update it in Autodesk Access. What is going on? I wont try to update mine again until I get release notes and it working from Autodesk Access.

Message 4 of 9
damaggio
in reply to: bergjones

Wait until the update is available.

Message 5 of 9
bergjones
in reply to: damaggio

There are still no release notes. Can someone please tell me what is going on? Why is there an update with no release notes? Why did it show up days before it was actually "released" in Autodesk Access? Why can't I delete this "update" from my Autodesk Access "available updates" then ?

?

Message 6 of 9
petr_zloty

no release notes = no update.
We will not install something without 0 hints about what the security issue was in the first place.
Autodesk, please provide proper Release notes and/or CVE in case of a security-issued release.
There is also 0 note here: https://www.autodesk.com/trust/security-advisories
That page also needs filtering based on affected products.

Message 7 of 9
damaggio
in reply to: damaggio

This update doesn't exist and is an error from the Autodesk website.

Message 8 of 9
hagen.deloss

Hi all,

Appreciate you bringing this question to the forums, and my apologies i didn't see it sooner.

Maya update 2023.3.1 is a security update, and it is real! You can find the documentation here. Historically security updates like this have been light on details, such as the Maya 2022.5.1 Security Fix Release Notes here.

I will pass along the information to the team, and it's my hope they will add additional details in future security updates. Let me know if there is any other feedback I can provide 😄 

Warm regards, 

Hagen Deloss
Community Manager | Media & Entertainment
Installation & Licensing forums | Contact product support | Autodesk AREA

Message 9 of 9
damaggio
in reply to: hagen.deloss

Hi Hagen, I don't remember just a security update and no updates to any of the bugs 

but regardless ,thanks for addressing this post.

Cheers

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report