Community
Maya Animation and Rigging
Welcome to Autodesk’s Maya Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Maya animation topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to import muti FBX animation file in mixamo ?

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
4699 Views, 3 Replies

How to import muti FBX animation file in mixamo ?

Hello, i have try to searching on this forum but didn't work. The problem it when i import the first FBX it work fine, but then i import the second it totaly replace animation in the first. I dont know how to make muti animation FBX import in maya. The file i download in mixamo website. Please help me, sr for my bad english

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
gautham.chandran47
in reply to: Anonymous

Actually, that's how it supposed to be. When you import another skeleton with the same name, it will just replace old animation. Try using time editor in Maya.

Goutham Chandran
Cinematic Animator | Rockstar Games
Linkedin | Instagram | Facebook

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Exactly as mentioned above, use the Time Editor. You can just drag and drop each fbx from your folder to your time editor. Here's a great Autodesk tutorial that helped me lots when Time Editor was new to me: https://youtu.be/rV-xC3tz1rs

Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

Hi, I am also having the same problem. The above response is great for some users but for me, because I am trying to use two separate characters in my scene at the same time. Please advise, thanks

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report