Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Template 3D PDF edit

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
pklWNF89
395 Views, 2 Replies

Template 3D PDF edit

Hi guys.

I resently discovered the usefullness of 3D pdf's, so im trying to create my own template.
Is there a line of coding that allows me to get the properties of a selected part in an assembly
(Name, description, qty)? 

Question.png

-Patrick Lægg

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
laszlo.nagy
in reply to: pklWNF89

Hi,

You'll need Acrobat (not Acrobat Reader)!  I think the best, if you open an existing template (by Autodesk, in the Templates folder) and modify it for your needs.

these templates have embedded javascripts, and I think is  better to modify it or extend it, than rewrite the whole thing from zero

these are the documentations what I've found so far
https://opensource.adobe.com/dc-acrobat-sdk-docs/acrobatsdk/pdfs/acrobatsdk_3djs.pdf

https://forums.autodesk.com/autodesk/attachments/autodesk/78/617294/2/6.Anark%20Core%20Static%20PDF%...

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: pklWNF89

Ici, je connais un outil gratuit en ligne dans lequel vous pouvez convertir des pdf, y ajouter plusieurs images et fusionner pdf. Cet outil gratuit est d'éditer un pdf et de le rendre créatif. Vous devriez l'essayer une fois. Merci...... 😉

Moderator note: English translation added:

Here I know a free online tool in which you can convert pdf, add multiple images and merge pdf. This free tool is to edit pdf and make it creative. You should try it once. Thank you......

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report