Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iLogic Kodunu buton olarak Ribbon'a eklemek

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
AhmetSevik
173 Views, 3 Replies

iLogic Kodunu buton olarak Ribbon'a eklemek

Herkese merheba.

Bir takım işlemler yapan ilgoc kodum var. Bu bazı refresh ve save işlemi yapıyor. sık kullandığım bir kural.

Bunu Ribbon'a icon olarak eklemek istedim. Normalde Customize kısmında iLogic'i çeince orada görüp ekleyebilmem gerek ama bende görünmüyor. O nedenle de ekleyemiyorum.

Bir yolu varmıdır?
Resme bakabilirsiniz.

Teşekkürler.

Tags (3)
Labels (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Hi @AhmetSevik .

I see that you want to add an internal rule, but only external rules can be added to the panel.

Dahili kural eklemek istediğinizi görüyorum ancak panele yalnızca harici kurallar eklenebiliyor.

Andrii Humeniuk - CAD Coordinator, Autodesk Certified Instructor

LinkedIn | My free Inventor Addin | My Repositories

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution/Like.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4

I see that you want to add an internal rule, but only external rules can be added to the panel.

Hi,

Thanks for answer.  Then how can add External rule from the internal rule which i have?  Can i make copy/paste or somethign?

Message 4 of 4

The easiest way to start working with external rules is to watch such instructional videos: link, link, link.

Good luck with your studies and if you have any questions, we will be happy to answer them.

Andrii Humeniuk - CAD Coordinator, Autodesk Certified Instructor

LinkedIn | My free Inventor Addin | My Repositories

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution/Like.

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report