Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when user runs iLogic

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
274 Views, 3 Replies

Error when user runs iLogic

I'm at a client's and one of the users gets an error when they run iLogic, but no one else gets that error. I Suspect that something is installed incorrectly but I'm not sure what it could be since we've tried Uninstalling 

The error is

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80020003): Member not found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80020003 (DISP_E_MEMBERNOTFOUND))

at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.LateBinding.LateGet(Object o, Type objType, String name, Object[] args, String[] paramnames, Boolean[] CopyBack)

at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.NewLateBinding.LateGet(Object Instance, Type Type, String MemberName, Object[] Arguments, String[] ArgumentNames, Type[] TypeArguments, Boolean[] CopyBack)

at ThisRule.Main()

at Autodesk.iLogic.Exec.AppDomExec.ExecRuleInAssembly(Assembly assem)

at iLogic.RuleEvalContainer.ExecRuleEval(String execRule)

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
johnsonshiue
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi! This one does look like install related. What release of Inventor are you on? Inventor 2019 requires .Net 4.7 and Inventor 2018 requires .Net 4.6. Please make sure the proper .Net is installed. Also, all critical Windows updates are installed.

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: johnsonshiue

It's inventor 2019 with net framework 4.7, I'll have it try to redo the net
framework
Message 4 of 4
johnsonshiue
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi! Have you installed 2019.3 update?

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report