Community
Inventor Programming - iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice
Inventor iLogic, Macros, AddIns & Apprentice Forum. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics related to programming, creating add-ins, macros, working with the API or creating iLogic tools.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condicionales con iLogic

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
johannes_santos
137 Views, 1 Reply

Condicionales con iLogic

Hola compañeros, me encuentro realizando unos modelos para el centro de contenido y estos tienen una referencia de fabrica que depende de 2 longitudes, para esto realice un pequeño código que me arroja la referencia como propiedad personalizada. Lo que pasa es que es un iPart que tiene dos miembros y cada uno tiene un parámetro diferente pero que significan lo mismo, en este caso me gustaría que la primera línea se activara cuando abro el primer miembro y la segunda línea con el segundo miembro para que la referencia solo aplique para el miembro activo. Agradezco si alguien sabe la solucion

johannes_santos_0-1718140408636.pngjohannes_santos_1-1718140430438.png

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
A.Acheson
in reply to: johannes_santos

Hi @johannes_santos

Here is the translation of your request

"Hello colleagues, I am making some models for the content center and these have a factory reference that depends on 2 lengths, for this I made a small code that gives me the reference as a custom property. What happens is that it is an iPart that has two members and each one has a different parameter but they mean the same, in this case I would like the first line to be activated when I open the first member and the second line with the second member to that the reference only applies to the active member. I appreciate if anyone knows the solution"

Do you want to automate this process? 

If this solved a problem, please click (accept) as solution.‌‌‌‌
Or if this helped you, please, click (like)‌‌
Regards
Alan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report