cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report Generator

Report Generator

Hi,

I noticed that the report generator does not export refined images into the report it generates. In my case, I have several items I want to look at in more detail (such as disp, von M., safety factor, etc.). In the results section of each subcase in my analysis, I am able to select the results and refine my output so that I can see more detail. The issue is that in order for me to export this detail to, say and offsite supervisor, I have to take screenshots or use the snip tool, then save the image for later import into excel or word (where I would have to make a report). It would be great if the Generate Report function could grab my selected images and defined ranges from the report menu and chronologically place those exact screenshots into the auto-generated report. I like how the report formats, however there is (from what I can find) virtually no flexibility to this function, other than editing the prompted boxes before the report populates. I would hope that this function would also include repeat snapshots... for instance, if I am looking at Von M. stresses, I could create multiple VM perspectives under my results tab in each subcase. These images would then populate in the report in the same order they were arranged in the analysis subcase results sections.

Personally I would find this functionality to be a huge time saver, as I would be able to quickly and consistently generate reports with detailed findings.  Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report