Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Speed up Constraining nuts,bolts,washers,screws etc

Speed up Constraining nuts,bolts,washers,screws etc

So obviously for items in content center you can use idrop but for items that are not and when patterns can not be used this is way to slow. There is an add on app for this but the way I see this working is part of the constraint insert dialog box where you could use multi select to pick certain holes which would then use and constrain based one the first selection. You would then have a face option so you could select the face so it would then constrain every hole based on the first selection.

24.JPG 25.JPG

5 Comments
jletcher
Advisor

Would not need this if they fixed the imate issue..

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Inventor-IdeaStation/Match-list-for-imates/idi-p/4634729

cmcconnell
Collaborator

this functionality is availible in KWiKSert from Kent Keller - all of my users use it. It is availible in the Autodesk App Exchange 

Ben-Cornelius
Collaborator

I know thats where the insperation came from. I am just making the point that it should be a full time feature thanks

inv.ideareview
Autodesk
Thanks for sharing your Idea. We use this forum to guide product development and help users in the best way we can based on voting. We occasionally merge Ideas or archive old ones to keep the forum working properly - it ensures there is room for people to review new Ideas and that the most relevant and meaningful ones can gain votes. We’re archiving this Idea because it's been on the board for well over a year and hasn't received many votes from the community. If you want to raise it again and try to gain more support, you're welcome to do so. We’ve found that pictures and mock-ups can help get concepts across and win more votes from other users. If you have questions or see a connection between this Idea and others, let us know. - Inventor product team (Inv.idea review)
inv.ideareview
Autodesk
Status changed to: Archived

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Submit Idea  

Autodesk Design & Make Report