Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vault Basic / Inventor 2020 error / issue

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
doug.johnston
475 Views, 1 Reply

Vault Basic / Inventor 2020 error / issue

Hi all,

I just started getting this error message from Vault Basic 2020 at my workplace.

Everything was working fine yesterday and earlier this morning and started approx. 8:00am (4 hours ago).

It first appears when I open the Vault program,  and when I do a "Place from Vault", "Replace from Vault" from inside Inventor.  I also noticed that my shortcuts in Vault are missing.  We are able to do everything inside Vault and Check-In / Check-Out" from inside Inventor, just not do the items in the beginning of this paragraph.

All updates have been installed (Windows, virus software, Autodesk programs); we are using Inventor Pro 2020 and the Vault Server is in a virtual server offsite at our Network Manager business location.  They did restart the server and the issue continues.

Any assistance would be appreciated and I've also posted this in the Vault forum.

24.SEP.20 - VAULT ERROR.jpg

---------------------------------------------------
It's not easy maintaining this level of insanity !!!!!
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Cadmanto
in reply to: doug.johnston

Are you working from the same project file that is linked to the Vault?

Take a look at this link.

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/vault-products/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles... 

EE LOGO.png
Windows 10 x64 -16GB Ram
Intel i7-6700 @ 3.41ghz
nVidia GTS 250 - 1 GB
Inventor Pro 2021

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report