Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SP2

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
cbenner
749 Views, 5 Replies

SP2

I just loaded SP2 last week,... is it my imagination, or did the Vault time out issue, which was fixed in SP1, return in SP2?  How can I remove a service pack, and go back to the previous one?  It's very annoying to have this issue return.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hello cbenner,

What's products' SP2 you have patached last week? Inventor 2011 or some other products?

Could you please share the reproducible steps for this issue you mentioned?

Regards,

Helen

Message 3 of 6

Inventor Pro 2011.  On the initial release out of the box, Vault login times out after approx. 15 minutes, and you lose connection to Content Center, as well as for checking in/out files.  This was fixed with SP1, the timeout issues no longer occurred, and once logged into Vault, you stayed logged in for the duration of your session.  The day I posted this, I applied SP2, and shortly after noticed that Vault connection times out once again as it did prior to SP1.  Simplest solution for me woul be to remove SP2.... can this be done without re-installing Inventor and losing all of my settings?

Message 4 of 6

Hello cbenner,

Thank you for your more information. We have forwarded your issue to corresponded team for investigating. Thank you for your paitent during this issue is under investigating.

Regards,
Helen
Message 5 of 6
rdyson
in reply to: cbenner

Control Panel  >  Add Remove Programs

add.jpg

PDSU 2016
Message 6 of 6

Opps, I am sorry that I misunderstood you were asking how to remove the SP2... Thanks rdyson for the sharing.

As for the issue you mentioned reproduced in SP2 again while not in SP1, I have forwarded this post to corresponded team for investigating, sorry for about this inconvenience and thank you for your patient.

Regards,

Helen

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report