Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shareview doesn´t Export face

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Darkforce_the_ilogic_guy
212 Views, 2 Replies

Shareview doesn´t Export face

I got this error and are not sure how to fix it.  but when I use share view. I get this erroe

bt_2-1646216916528.png

I look like it fail to Export a picture/material that I use to show if the part/ assembly is galavanzed .  We have use this on many part and assembly so I could like to know have to fix it now, and how to make sure that the problem does not come again. When we install an new version of inventor in 6 months

bt_1-1646216863200.png

as we can see here it fail to finde the picture uses to create relief pattern.

Do you have any idear how I can fix this problem 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Hi! I have not see the first error before. The second one is about missing texture file. You will need to edit the appearance style and select the texture file (re-link it).

Another possibility is that the active Appearance Styles Library might be corrupted. Please make sure the library is locally on your machine and the library file is set to readonly. It is not recommended to place the library file on a shared network drive and also allow users to edit it.

Many thanks!

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 3 of 3

I think the first error is cause by the second error.  my best bet is that we have create our own library that use some of Autodesk Standard texture before Inventor have more then one set of texture .. today autodesk add an /1 = low res / 2 = mid res...and I seens on a other post that some have a/3 for high resolution. but that one is not on my computer.  

My problem is that I do not want to create solution that only works until the next update, and  I fear what happen to all the old files if I change anything.

I think the bedst think to do is the change the link to where the picture are today. And hope that Autodesk does not change this again. 

but I have a hard time feeling 100 % what the right thing to do is..  sind I have +5000 files that is created with the old Error

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report