Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ribbon appearance, don't worry I know about the minimize button. (Inventor 2013)

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
Bendoucette
354 Views, 3 Replies

Ribbon appearance, don't worry I know about the minimize button. (Inventor 2013)

My ribbon is hidden by the model window and on top of my model tree any ideas to fix this?

I've tried resetting the ribbon appearance, loading the default inventor preferences, undocking and moving the ribbon around - nothing helps.

Here's what it looks like:

Inventor problem.PNG

Inventor problem2.PNG

Inventor problem3.PNG

Me - "have you tried turning it off an on again" 

Me - "no"

Good ol restart did me a solid in this case...

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Cadmanto
in reply to: Bendoucette

Welcome to the forum.  Have you tried maxing your model screen?  How about turning off/on the ribbon in the user interface?

start.JPG

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Message 3 of 4
Bendoucette
in reply to: Cadmanto

I actually just closed inventor and opened it again... it fixed it. I was unable to mark my original post as a solution so ill do so on this one.

Message 4 of 4
Cadmanto
in reply to: Bendoucette

Glad you were able to resolve this.  At least if it happens again you have a couple of fall back suggestions.

check.PNGIf this solved your issue please mark this posting "Accept as Solution".

Or if you like something that was said and it was helpful, Kudoskudos.PNG are appreciated. Thanks!!!! Smiley Very Happy

New EE Logo.PNG

Inventor.PNG     vault.PNG

Best Regards,
Scott McFadden
(Colossians 3:23-25)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report