Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh button (under File --> Manage) greyed out when using document floating window (and is active)

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
ReneRepina
522 Views, 4 Replies

Refresh button (under File --> Manage) greyed out when using document floating window (and is active)

Hello!

We encountered a bug. When using a document floating window and it is being active, "Refresh" button (under File --> Manage) is greyed out and cannot be used.

ReneRepina_0-1636372207304.png

ReneRepina_1-1636372285224.png

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
johnsonshiue
in reply to: ReneRepina

Hi Rene,

This is a very good catch! The behavior is wrong. It is like chicken-and-egg. To enable the command, there has to be an active doc. But, when the doc is active, the command is not accessible.

I need to work with the project team to understand it better.

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 3 of 5
ReneRepina
in reply to: johnsonshiue

@johnsonshiue 

No problem!

I found the same problem in different scenario. If you are in "phantom" assembly of the chain, "Refresh" button is also greyed out.

ReneRepina_0-1641633019684.png

Message 4 of 5
johnsonshiue
in reply to: ReneRepina

Hi Rene,

The issue was reported as INVGEN-57861. The defect status shows that it has been resolved internally. It will be available in the coming 2022.3 update. But, I am not aware that the same fix will be applied to prior releases.

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 5 of 5
ReneRepina
in reply to: johnsonshiue

Hello Johnson!

Great to hear! It is no problem, if this will not be fixed in prior releases. What matter is that it is fixed!

Glad to help and thank you too for the help!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report