Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Presentation Migration issues

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
359 Views, 4 Replies

Presentation Migration issues

Advanced search could use the ability to require all words, but not in a specific phrase. 

Anyhow is anyone else having issues migrating presentation files to 2017. 

I seem to get this type of thing, the first picture is the assembly with the representation selected.  The second is the IPN, showing the representation is associative, and not shown, but the slider is all the way to the left, so no tweaks should be showing.   The top extrusion actually doesn't even get tweaked.   I have not found anything that will make it sync up to the assembly.

Assembly.PNGPresentation.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
blair
in reply to: Anonymous

Odd indeed.

Possibly time to create a new view for the IPN and log a issue with ADSK

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 3 of 5
johnsonshiue

Hi Kent,

It looks like a bug to me. Could report a defect to the support team or send the files to me directly (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)?

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: johnsonshiue

Thanks Guys.  Johnson, I sent it to you.  The attachment is 6+MB so let me know if it doesn't go through.

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

Johnson found some issues in, my PosReps,  I am going to mark this as solved, although I think there is still a issue with the PosReps not showing as being used in the Explosions.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report