Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part visibility grayed out

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
mickingaamco
251 Views, 3 Replies

Part visibility grayed out

Somehow, I have a part where every feature is invisible, and grayed out in the browser. I think I did some command something like "hide all others" or something like that. Anyway, in the browser all of the features of this part are grayed out, and not visible in the screen. When I hover over any of the features in the browser bar, there is a red dotted outline that shows in the screen, but it disappears when I hover over a different feature. I can't figure out what I did, and how to reverse it.

When I look at the higher level assembly, the part appears in the browser, but is invisible in the workspace.

Please help

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Screen shot of what you see?

Do you have the EOP rolled up?

Can you zip and Attach a file here that exhibits this behavior?

Rolled Up Features.png

Message 3 of 4

@mickingaamco

Inventor version and updates that have been applied?

Screen shots and/or the part itself would also help in seeing the issue.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 4 of 4
johnsonshiue
in reply to: mickingaamco

Hi! Besides what JD and Mark had mentioned, it is possible the scene in the part is corrupted. Please share an example here so we can comment further.

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report