Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OCE' 9400 and OCE' 9600 plotter setup for IV8

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
202 Views, 2 Replies

OCE' 9400 and OCE' 9600 plotter setup for IV8

We have two plotters that we use, OCE' 9400 and OCE' 9600. The OCE' 9400 plots to a LPT port. I have tried to use every configuration in print layout to get a "D" or "C" size print to fit correctly on the page. The preview show the print correctly, but the plot is rotate comes out rotated the 90 degrees and we end up cutting the excess off of the print.When I try to fool the printer and rotate the preview 90 degrees, the same thing happens, except the plot is reduced to the next size. Has anyone successfully set up this plotter for Inventor?

Our OCE' 9600 is set up to retrieve all pots from a print que on our server. When we plot an AutoCAD drawing, we plot to a file, and send a ".plt" file to the que. I have not found a way to set up this plotter in Inventor. It does not show up on the list of available plotters. Am I missing a driver or some type of setup?

Any suggestions, Please advise.

Moderator; If this is not where this post is supposed to be, would you please re-post to the correct location.

Thank you.

Rocky Brown
Aluminum Ladder CO.
erb@carbis.net
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi - You may find more specific OCE information in the print/plot discussion group. NNTP discussion group readers use news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.autocad.print-plot HTTP web-based group uses http://discussion.autodesk.com/forum.jspa?forumID=30. --- Anne Brown Discussion Groups Administrator Autodesk, Inc erbrown wrote: > (snip) > Moderator; If this is not where this post is supposed to be, would you please re-post to the correct location.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Thanks Anne. I will re-post this there.

Rocky Brown
Aluminum Ladder Co.
erb@carbis.net

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report