Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need more frame generator profiles

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
kadscad
441 Views, 5 Replies

need more frame generator profiles

Why is 2x2 tube steel the smallest tube size?

Is anyone out there who would be kind enough to share custom frame generator profiles \ library?

Kirk
Inventor 2023
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: kadscad

@kadscad 

You know if you create your own custom read/write library - copy the structural profile family over to your read/write library, you can simple add rows/members and enter your own sizes...

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 6
kadscad
in reply to: Mark.Lancaster

Thank you

Kirk
Inventor 2023
Message 4 of 6

Isn't there a download to expand frame generator material library? I need standard purchased material, not custom made. I don't want to waste time publishing standard pieces. Especially tubes, all that is there is pipe. And the sizes of tubes is very limited. Thanks for any help.

Gary

Message 5 of 6

@boothdrafting 

Maybe if someone is willing to share what they have, but there's no additional offical purchase or download that's out there.

Again you can create your own library, copy from an existing and modify as needed.

What are you exactly looking for?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 6 of 6

When you drop down the material list in frame generator to round tube, all it lists is pipe. I use both pipe and tubing. Also, the sizes are very limited.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report