Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing items in title block on export to PDF

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
Paul-Mason
1641 Views, 7 Replies

Missing items in title block on export to PDF

I'm using IV 2014 Pro with Adobe Acrobat XI update 7 today when I'm export IDW to PDF two of the embedded bitmaps are not exported, they were previously without any problems. I've change nothing settings wise in both programs so I'm stumped

Print to PDF is working and producing the correct  output but that method is both cumbersome, with having to set paper size etc and take it sweet time. BUT why do in several clicks what you should be able to do in 2 or 3 clicks???

What I should get

PM screen shot002.png

What I actually get

PM screen shot003.png

As you can see my logo and the 1st angle sysmbol are not reproduced !!!!

==============
Inventor 2025 Pro
HP Z420 workstation
Xeon 3.7Ghz CPU 8 Cores, 64 GB Ram
64bit (The Garbage known as) Windows 10 Pro
AMD FirePro V3900 (ATI FireGL) (1GB RAM)
=================
Ashington Northumberland (UK) ~ Home to the WORLD FAMOUS Pitman Painters Group
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Message 3 of 8
RobJV
in reply to: Paul-Mason

You are not alone.  This is affecting me as well and i just posted the problem!  I am anxiously awaiting a solution. 

Message 4 of 8
mdavis22569
in reply to: RobJV

I stopped using Adobe due to all the problems I was having ..and started using CutePDF instead.

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.

---------
Mike Davis

EESignature

Message 5 of 8
Paul-Mason
in reply to: mdavis22569

I've also posted this to Abode forums and to there Tec Help, no replies yet BUT I expect they blame Autodesk and vise-a-verse hoever at leat Autodesk SEEM to be looking into this, so we MIGHT see wither hotfix or as part of an SP for IV 2014 only time will tell.

I'm qurious to know if this is affecting any other versios as well

==============
Inventor 2025 Pro
HP Z420 workstation
Xeon 3.7Ghz CPU 8 Cores, 64 GB Ram
64bit (The Garbage known as) Windows 10 Pro
AMD FirePro V3900 (ATI FireGL) (1GB RAM)
=================
Ashington Northumberland (UK) ~ Home to the WORLD FAMOUS Pitman Painters Group
Message 6 of 8
blair

Can you try using the High Quality output setting in Acrobat. Does the same thing happen when you use the Export to PDF within Inventor as well.

Inventor 2020, In-Cad, Simulation Mechanical

Just insert the picture rather than attaching it as a file
Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept as Solution or Kudos button below.
Delta Tau Chi ΔΤΧ

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous

I've had exactly the same issue with Foxit.  I've tried deleting the image out of the title block and reinserting it, but no joy.

Message 8 of 8
Anonymous

It seems like the more I use Inventor 2014 the more issues I am running into; just today I discover the Pipe & Tube work arround and now not even the PDF export feature works. Seriously... not... impressed.

But the hotfix seems to solve the problem:
http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/inventor-products/downloads/caas/downloads/content/hotfix-inv1...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report