Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

missing content center

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
176 Views, 3 Replies

missing content center

I have an assembly that i need to add a structural piece from the content center.  However, when i open the content center, there is no content there.  I have rebooted the computer and did a repair/ reinstall.  Last time i used the content center, everything was there.  There was an update that was applied to Inventor since the last time i used the conter center.  Maybe there is an issue with the update?

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Xun.Zhang
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello,

Make sure you have not switch the Project as well. Smiley Happy

From the description, it most like the library is not well set in project, try to check the state of library in project setting then.

Hope it helps!

Xun
Message 3 of 4
johnsonshiue

Hi! Two places to check. Go to Tools -> Application Options -> Content Center -> where is the library definition folder. Is it set correctly?

Close all documents. Go to Get Started -> Project -> Configure Content Center (the button at the bottom on the right) -> make sure all available libraries are included in the active project.

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer
Message 4 of 4
Mark.Lancaster

@Anonymous

One more thing to add.  Make sure you don't have filters running in your place from CC dialog..

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report