Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Multiple pivots points

8 REPLIES 8
SOLVED
Message 1 of 9
sebastian_ramirez_perso
283 Views, 8 Replies

Issue with Multiple pivots points

Hi, 

I've got an issue with my models. I've got what looks like to be multiple pivots points. I don't know if I have clicked on something or else but I can't find anything to remove those things. 

Can somenone tell me where i can disable or remove these things please ? 

Thanks ! 

Sebastian

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Hi

This is the center of gravity (view tab).

Kacper Suchomski

EESignature

YouTube - Inventor tutorials | WWW | LinkedIn | Instagram

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 3 of 9

Hi 

What do you mean by "tab" ? 

I don't know where to look. 

By the way i use the french version of inventor. 

Thanks

Message 4 of 9

Since 2006, computer programs have a ribbon instead of a menu, and the ribbon consists of tabs.

Kacper Suchomski

EESignature

YouTube - Inventor tutorials | WWW | LinkedIn | Instagram

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

Message 5 of 9

This is what @kacper.suchomski means by the View tab and the Center of Gravity.  Try clicking on the Center of Gravity button to see if the triads go away.

andrewiv_0-1721129972345.png

If they don't go away, I seem to remember there was an issue a while back with some corruption in the file/s that was causing this.  It was usually fixed by doing a rebuild all / saving / closing and re-opening the file.  What version of Inventor are you using?  Have you installed the latest updates for your version?

Here are a couple of the forum posts that have dealt with this issue in the past.

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/inventor-forum/center-of-gravity-showing-for-all-parts/td-p/7905824 

https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/inventor-forum/center-of-gravity-of-parts-is-shown-in-an-assembly/td-... 

Andrew In’t Veld
Designer

Message 6 of 9

Tu as les centres de gravités d'activés.

Pour désactiver ça se trouve dans l'onglet => afficher => visibilité => centre de gravité

Message 7 of 9

Salut,

Justement, ce n'est pas le cas. J'ai vérifié, c'est bien désactivié. J'ai ouvert chaque fichier de l'assemblage pour vérifier que c'était bien désactiver et c'étit bien le cas. J'ai du coup activer le centre de gravité puis désactivier et enfin enregistrer. Puis rouvert le fichier d'assemblage mais rien n'y fait. Et quand j'essaye d'éditer le fichier depuis l'assemblage directement, jarrive à le supprimié en activant/désactivant mais dès que je le fais sur la pièce suivant, il revient.
je pense que la réponse précédente sur le fichier corrompu/mise à jour est peut-être pertinente. Merci à toi !
Message 8 of 9

Je suppose qu'en désactivant la visibilité de tout les objets, ça ne fonctionne pas non plus?

Sinon si tu peux partage l'ensemble je veux bien jeter un oeil tout à l'heure.

Message 9 of 9

It's fixed !

Thanks Andrew, i've found the answer here :
https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/inventor-forum/center-of-gravity-of-parts-is-shown-in-an-assembly/td-...

Basically i've done this :
Open each file and activate + deactivate the center of gravity
Save the file
Update Mass of the assembly
Save and close the assembly
reopen inventor and then the assembly

Thanks all !
Have a nice day

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report