Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to create a video presentation like this?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
382 Views, 4 Replies

Is it possible to create a video presentation like this?

Hey there

Just wanted to ask for recommendations on what software have you tested or successfully used  to make an amazing video presentation of your designs, I wanted to create something like the video below as it is what inspired me

Starts on 0:40 and ends around 1:02, Would it be possible to do something like this with a design made in Inventor?

Made this question in other forum and they recommended me blender. Should that software work for this project?

Thanks, all help is appreciated!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
MSD_takaseh
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello cfmoreno,

Inventor is not the software to create animation unfortunately like the video you have attached.
I think you should consider to use either Maya or Max.

Thanks,

Hitoshi Takase
Message 3 of 5
kelly.young
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous thanks for the good example of what you are looking for. 

I believe that you can achieve that through the Inventor Studio with determination.

Skip to 7:35 for an example.

Other programs would be more adept to creating those results, but if this is all you have access to it could work. 

Please select the Accept as Solution button if a post solves your issue or answers your question.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: MSD_takaseh

Hi @MSD_takaseh Thanks for your reply

Will definitely have a look at your listed software. Have a great day!

Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: kelly.young

Hey there @kelly.young 

Thanks for your reply. That's a close enough result for me! Will take some time to learn about Inventor Studio here on the forums.

Have an amazing day!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report