Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.ipn scene drag reorder ?

6 REPLIES 6
SOLVED
Message 1 of 7
timdown73
602 Views, 6 Replies

.ipn scene drag reorder ?

Hello all,

In a .ipn presentation file is there a way to drag a scene in the browser as shown below. Obviously I want scene 2 right below scene 1.

ipn browser drag reorder.JPG

-Tim U.
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10875H CPU @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz>Memory: 32.0 GB Ram
Op Sys: Windows 10 professional
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
mcgyvr
in reply to: timdown73

Reordering does not scene to be possible at this time.. Smiley Wink

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 3 of 7
timdown73
in reply to: mcgyvr

Ok, thanks! Scenes like it should be.Smiley Frustrated

-Tim U.
Message 4 of 7
mcgyvr

@timdown73 wrote:

Ok, thanks! Seems like it should be.Smiley Frustrated

Yes it certainly scenes like it should...

For some reason though they have chosen to not allow that at this time.. The presentation environment got a rushed overhaul a bit back and is just lower priority it scenes for Autodesk.. I guess due to lack of a large user base/low demand for improvement..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 5 of 7
timdown73
in reply to: mcgyvr

Too bad it's not getting the attention it deserves. I'm learning to use it more and more and it works really well in spite of it's shortcomings. One of which is the selection abilities. Selecting what you want to tweak and what you don't can be laborious because there's no "select all" command in the environment. Thanks though. If you're positive that the reorder can't be done, I'll select it as the solution.

-Tim U.
Message 6 of 7
Carlos_2114

We need this option! We are in 2019 and a simple move of scenes should be available by default!
It's a shame to have to post elements as basic as that ...
Message 7 of 7
cstarker6VCG4

This needs to be added. We use scenes for views in assembly instructions. Each scene usually corresponds to an instruction step. Being able to reorganize these would be invaluable.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report