Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor Stress Analysis Can't Edit Contacts

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
rttechno
326 Views, 2 Replies

Inventor Stress Analysis Can't Edit Contacts

Hi,

Today I was working in Inventor Stress Analysis and I've encountered what I assume is a bug.  If I right click on a component and hit find in browser it highlights the component but does not scroll to it.  After I've done that my context edit contact dialog box pops behind the main window so I can't see it.  I've also had major issues generally with dialog boxes popping off screen.  I have 5 monitors hooked up and if I change the main monitor ever with Inventor running it will start popping boxes below my screen..  I get them back by "moving" the location of the monitor in the layout settings under windows till I find where that box is located (usually about 3 inches below the middle lower monitor) and drag it back on the main monitor.  Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Thanks,

Randy 

Inventor 2018.3.1

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
engfcavalcanti
in reply to: rttechno

I've tried the same path that you described and the version of the inventor that I've been using (inventor 2018.2 portuguese br) doens't show the same error (bug).

Fábio G. Cavalcante
Mechanical Engineer MSc
Message 3 of 3
johnsonshiue
in reply to: rttechno

Hi! The new browser panel does have issues unique to multi-monitor setup. Unfortunately, we don't have a reliable solution for 2018 and 2019.

Many thanks!

Johnson Shiue (johnson.shiue@autodesk.com)
Software Test Engineer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report