Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor serial and product key

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1975 Views, 4 Replies

Inventor serial and product key

Our son is a freshman in high school. We're trying to install inventor on our home computer but need the keys. The teacher said to create an account and the info would be sent to us. Signed up but didn't get the keys so we can't finish installing it on our computer. We have three install files the teacher gave us but we're stuck at the keys.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Mark.Lancaster
in reply to: Anonymous

I assume you have the serial #..  You need to indicate what you are installing and the version you are installing.   Each product and version has a different product key.

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 5
CCarreiras

Hi!

If you dont have already the serial keys, just install as a trial mode. This will allow you to start working now, for a limit of 30 days, and give you time to solve the keys issue.

Later, when you have the keys, you can license the software by introdution the serial key in "help->Product information".

CCarreiras

EESignature

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Message 5 of 5
JDMather

@Anonymous wrote:

... Signed up but didn't get the keys .... We have three install files ... 

You need to at least start the download process (since you alread have the 3 install files you do not need to complete the download).

Go back the Autodesk Student Community website, log in with your username and password.

Start through the process as though you were going to download.

Select the Browser Download method (not Install Now, not Download Manager).

Your personal Serial Number and the Product Key will appear on the screen and it will also be emailed to you.

You can now stop the download since you alread have it.

Why didn't the instructor give you these instructions?

I think I did the instructions below for downloading AutoCAD, but it is identical for Inventor...

Turn on your sound...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report