Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventor Balloon not longer shows iProperties fields

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
victor.fariaQ27EZ
275 Views, 2 Replies

Inventor Balloon not longer shows iProperties fields

Hi, i was having a problem with ballon at Inventor 2021, i was tried to put some ones to identify the parts with the "Part Number" that can be filled at iProperties from the solid. Some balloons have correctly updated, with correspondent values... but another ones don't, don't matter what new value i put at iProperties, they don't show me nothing unless i manually input the value at balloon. I need to link the iProperties with the ballon because this function will allow me to do easier changes in the future, has anyone had this same problem? (sorry about poor english i'm trying my best).

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Make sure your balloons' style is acquiring the Part Number from the right property:
https://forums.autodesk.com/t5/inventor-forum/can-leader-text-or-balloon-display-part-description/m-...

Message 3 of 3

Hello Galaxy! I finally solved my problem, i have just inputed a BOM, entered at edit mode, and right clicked at cells arrounded with blue and unmarked the option "Static Value", now the ballons are updating correctly! Thanks a Lot.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report