Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Where did my A size Landscape go?

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
525 Views, 2 Replies

Help! Where did my A size Landscape go?

I just switched from Inventor 2018 to 2021. My school does not have a plotter printer, so I have had my students create all their multiview drawings in A size Landscape so we can fit the three views and the isometric. Now in 2021, the only A size sheet format I have is 'A Size_ASM_1 view_wPL', which is a portrait orientation. Where did all my other sheet formats go and how can I get them back? Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mcgyvr
in reply to: Anonymous

Seems they "streamlined" that in 2021..

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/inventor/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2021/ENU/Inve...

Easy to just create your own or edit the sheet to change orientation..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: mcgyvr

Oof. 'Streamlined' indeed. Thank you.

So if anybody else wants a quick fix for a sheet other than the three in the drawing resources folder, right click your shett and select 'Edit Sheet', which should give you a window with various options. From there you can create your desired sheet. So yeah, streamlining means at least one extra step if you want anything other than the three basic options.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report