Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frame Generator & Content Center naming missmatch

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
doug.johnston
243 Views, 1 Reply

Frame Generator & Content Center naming missmatch

Hey all,

I'm having an issue with content center structural frame member naming in INVENTOR 2016 (see browser bar in PIC_01).

When I use Frame Generator to insert a structural member in "Frame0001:1" assembly, the display name is incorrect.  When I insert the same structural member as part using "Place from Content Center" the display name is correct.

I have confirmed that all links are to the same content center, deleted all existing/previous content center members from every folder I could find with existing members in them (eg. Content Center folders, assembly component folders, etc.)

I've even created a custom value/column in the Content Center (DISP_NAME) and mapped it to the "Member.Display Name" Inventor property (see PIC_02).

Any assistance would be very helpful ....

Thanks,

Doug J.

---------------------------------------------------
It's not easy maintaining this level of insanity !!!!!
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Xun.Zhang
in reply to: doug.johnston

Hi,

It seems that the FG members' naming is different from CC directly which is not something new. Currently, we are actively working on FG new enhancement candidates, would you mind create a new idea to ideastation?

Thanks

Xun

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report