Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exploded view tweaks/trails Inventor 2011

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
bibleje
479 Views, 4 Replies

Exploded view tweaks/trails Inventor 2011

Believe it or not the company I just started working for is still on IV 2011.  I know I know.  Anyway I am making some exploded views for the shop using hose runs.  This particular hose run is attached on both ends to 2 different valve bodies.  How do I show the end fitting attached to the second body?  Hopefully the attached clip will show what I am talking about.

Thank you,

...wanting so bad to upgrade...

John E. Bible

kelly.young has edited your subject line for clarity: tweaks/trails...

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
chrismudd
in reply to: bibleje

I may be misinterpreting what you're asking, but could you just do a breakout view once it's in the drawing?

Message 3 of 5
bibleje
in reply to: chrismudd

Hopefully this will clear it up for you.

Thank you,

John E. Bible

Message 4 of 5
kelly.young

@bibleje I'm assuming you have tried to turn on the visibility like the upper tweak shown in the images?

Are you trying to show the tweak in a video presentation or on the .idw drawing?

If it is on the drawing you can create a sketch and draw in the tweak lines you want. It is quick and no special setup would be needed.

DrawingSketch.png

Please select the Accept as Solution button if a post solves your issue or answers your question.

Message 5 of 5
kelly.young

@bibleje  With the 2011 kind of running off memory, do you have any additional information to supply?

Did you get you presentation tweaks figured out?

Please select the Accept as Solution button if a post solves your issue or answers your question.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report