Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dimension

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
Jose_Merino
438 Views, 5 Replies

Dimension

Good Afternoon, when I star using my Inventor 2015, I can make a Figure and when I star dimensioning, i just click in my dimension icon, select the zone, the dimension appears i make clik and i can modify it, now i dont know why but after I select the zone I want to dimension I need to make a double click to modify it, Do you know how can I change this.

Thank You.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Jose_Merino

If you are still using the dimension tool, it only requires 1 click to modify. If you exit the dimension tool, it will require 2 clicks.

I don't believe there's any way of changing this behaviour.

Message 3 of 6
Jose_Merino
in reply to: Anonymous

But after when I used the dimension tool after i pick the zone, click to confirm, and i Can change it with out click it again. 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous

Right. Confirming the dimension does not exit the tool. It is still active and waiting for you to either dimension another item or select an existing dimension to edit.

Message 5 of 6
DRoam

It sounds like your "Edit dimension when created" option is turned off.

To check this, click the big "I" button at the top left, go to "Options" near the bottom, click the "Sketch" tab, and near the top left in the "Constraint Settings" area click "Settings..."

Then under the "General" tab check the box that says "Edit dimension when created."

Edit Sketch Dimensions.jpg

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: DRoam

Seems I misunderstood the question?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report