Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Design Assistant report hierarchy greyed out 2018

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Mark.Valenti
289 Views, 2 Replies

Design Assistant report hierarchy greyed out 2018

Trying to generate a hierarchy report but the button is greyed out.  Ideas on why this is happening?  Any other way to do this?

-Mark

i7-7700K @4.2GHz
32 GB Ram
Nvidia Quadro 5000
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mcgyvr
in reply to: Mark.Valenti

@Mark.Valenti wrote:

Trying to generate a hierarchy report but the button is greyed out.  Ideas on why this is happening?  Any other way to do this?

Design assistant button? or the actual heirarchy report button? (just checking)..

Not sure what type of file you are trying to run this on but you can turn on "file path" column in the bill of materials if thats what you are looking for..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inventor 2023 - Dell Precision 5570

Did you find this reply helpful ? If so please use the Accept Solution button below.
Maybe buy me a beer through Venmo @mcgyvr1269
Message 3 of 3
jhackney1972
in reply to: Mark.Valenti

To use the Hierarchy Report, you will open an assembly with the "Properties" operation highlighted.   If you have any other operation highlighted, it will be grayed out.

Heirarchy Report.jpg

"If you find my answer solved your question, please select the Accept Solution icon"

John Hackney
Retired

Beyond the Drafting Board

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report