Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Content can't be added

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
keltonZZVRM
57 Views, 2 Replies

Custom Content can't be added

Trying to use end cap function from our Vault and getting the error: "Can't locate the inventor Custom Content - It looks like the inventor custom content library isn't installed or hasn't been added to the Content Center...". I know that the custom content is loaded on the vault so I go to enable the Custom Content. Custom Content is unchecked and locked - when I go to check it, it allows it but I cannot select OK to finalize it. Is this the right method and how can I override the greyed out OK?

Inventor Custom Content p1.jpg

Inventor Custom Content p2.jpg

Labels (2)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
CGBenner
in reply to: keltonZZVRM

@keltonZZVRM 

Welcome!  Have you recently updated your Vault?  Are both Vault and Inventor on the same version?

Chris Benner
Industry Community Manager – Design & Manufacturing

If a response answers your question, please use  ACCEPT SOLUTION  to assist other users later.

Also be generous with Likes!  Thank you and enjoy!

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider
Inventor/Beta Feedback Project
Message 3 of 3
blandb
in reply to: keltonZZVRM

Did that library already have company info in it, or are you wanting to use it to add stuff to it?

You can just create your own new "Company Specific" library. I noticed that your library location is local, so other users will not see it. That should be on a shared location.

Autodesk Certified Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report