Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not find the data Management Services on localhost

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1262 Views, 3 Replies

Could not find the data Management Services on localhost

Hi

When I try to use the Content Center on Autodesk Inventor 2009 I eventually get a message:

Autodesk could not find the data Management Services on localhost.

Can anyone explain what the problem is?
(I'm sorry to say, my IT department don't seem to have a clue)

Malk
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I am having the same issue as was stated in this post. I am on a network station and can not connect to a Content Center session I only get the message "AutoDesk Inventor 2009 could not find the data management server Pick04". We have also tried to redirect to our Standalone stations without any success by putting the standalone computer name in the "Server" field of the Content Center login. Is there anyone that can help with this problem?

Stuck in Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Hola, soy Marcelo Utrera, proyectista mecanico y tengo instalado Inventor 2008 en una maquina que se alimenta de un servidor.

Cuando la compramos, instalamos inventor pero sin conectar la pc a la red, lo hicimos 1 mes despues... y me encontre con el problema que

no me deja ingresar a la libreria. Como puedo solucionarlo ?? 

Gracias!!

Message 4 of 4
karthur1

Marcelo , Bienvenido al foro.

En Herramientas > Opciones de aplicación , del Centro de contenido Tab, seleccionar el contenido de escritorio y asegúrese de que la ruta de acceso a las bibliotecas es la correcta.

Gracias,
Kirk

PD Este es un post bastante antiguo .

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report