Community
Inventor Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Inventor Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Inventor topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Content Center Issues

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Jose_Merino
261 Views, 2 Replies

Content Center Issues

I create 2 new libraries in my Content Center (fig 1), whit some of my standard pieces that I use a lot, I can use it normally, but since yesterday afternoon, I can't use it any more, as you can see in the figure No.1 there are in use, but when i open my content center, figure No.2, you can see that I can see the two new folders (EDS, ESA), but you can see in the history some of the pieces that I have in these folders.

My colleagues have access to this parts, they can see the folders in their content center, the issue is only in my computer apparently, how can i fix it?

Thank you.

Fig.1
Capture.PNG

Fig 2.

Capture1.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

@Jose_Merino

No images attached..

@Jose_Merino

Not sure what you are trying to show in image #2.   Image #2 is based on the search and not sure what you mean history.   Also I notice you have the filter option selected.  Are you filtering based on your standard or some other standard?

Mark Lancaster

&  Autodesk Services MarketPlace Provider

Autodesk Inventor Certified Professional & not an Autodesk Employee

Likes is much appreciated if the information I have shared is helpful to you and/or others

Did this resolve your issue? Please accept it "As a Solution" so others may benefit from it.

Message 3 of 3

I didn't catch that I have the filter on.

Thank You.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Technology Administrators

Autodesk Design & Make Report